Florida law requires the following...
- Written proof of current residence address - recent utility bill, lease or agreement, etc.
- Proof of date of birth - please bring ONE of the following... Certified copy of legal birth certificate; Baptismal certificate showing date of birth and place of baptism with parent's sworn affidavit; Insurance policy on child which has been in force for at least two years; Bible record of child's birth with parents' sworn affidavit; Passport or certificate of arrival in U.S.; School record from at least four years prior showing date of birth; or Parents' sworn affidavit accompanied by a certificate of examination from a health officer or physician verifying child's age.
- Proof of immunization verified with DOH Form 680. Form is available from a private physician or at the Health Department. (North County: call 941-861-2784 - South County: call 941-861-3820)
- Physical exam completed sometime during the previous 12 months, and signed and dated by the physician.
- Proof of custody. If a custodial situation exists, a copy of the most recent legal residential custody document is required.
- Name and address of previous school(s) attended.
- Any available information from previous school(s) such as report cards, transcripts or student participation in special programs.