The Venice Middle Gifted Academy
The VMS Gifted Academy
is well known in the area
as an exceptional learning experience that encourages students to excel, yet maintain their individuality.
Students qualify using the Sarasota County Schools Gifted Program Guidelines and attend full-time or are enrolled in individual subjects.
- Why select the VMS Gifted Academy?
Probably the greatest strength in the VMS Gifted Academy is the communication between the VMS staff, the students and their families. The teachers work around each other’s major projects so students are not overwhelmed and have time for extracurricular activities and family fun.
- What other advantages can my child gain in VMS’s Gifted Academy?
- How does my child enroll in the VMS Gifted Academy?
- What is a “Community of Caring” school?
- What other opportunities are available to VMS Gifted students?
the principal’s office with any suggestions or concerns.
Call the Venice Middle School admissions office at (941) 486-2100 for more information or speak to the ESE Liaison at your child’s current school to discuss eligibility guidelines.